Wasp nests are difficult and dangerous to handle. Our professionals have the proper training and protective gear to ensure you and your family are not at risk while treatment or removal is underway.
Wasp nest treatment requires safety precautions and professional equipment. Our pest removal experts have the appropriate safety gear and products to treat or remove wasp nests. Depending on the accessibility of the wasp nest, we will either recommend a full wasp nest removal or a professional wasp nest treatment to kill off the nest. We have extensive experience in safely treating and removing wasp nests, whether they are located in a shed, air vent or roof cavity.
Do you have a wasp or hornet problem? Call us now for a quote: 087 257 7017
Never ignore a wasp nest
Wasps are more than a nuisance – they can be aggressive, and wasp stings can even be fatal if the person stung is allergic.
Caution should always be taken if you discover a wasp nest. If left undisturbed, a nest will grow to hold 3,000 to 5,000 wasps.
Should you find or suspect a wasp nest of being close to your home, always take the precautions of contacting a professional to take a look.
- Do not leave sweet food or drinks outside.
- Do not leave rubbish in an accessible area.
- Warn family members of the danger and keep anyone who is allergic well away from the wasp nest until treated.
Book our wasp nest removal service
Have you discovered a Wasp Nest near your property? Swift Kill Pest Control are happy to give you a quote for full treatment and removal.
What to do if you are stung by a wasp
If you know you are severely allergic to wasp stings or experience a strong reaction, do not hesitate to call an ambulance! In rare cases, wasp stings can result in death.
If you are not allergic you should:
- Wash the sting with cold water and soap
- Take an antihistamine as a precaution
- Apply ice and ensure there is someone around to keep an eye on your condition (especially if you have not been stung before).
Wasp stings will usually turn red and may result in swelling, itching and pain.